The 2017 national Andrea Williams ‘Not Ashamed’ Tour is proudly hosted by FamilyVoice Australia.
FamilyVoice Australia is a Christian advocacy organisation. We exist to provide a Christian voice on issues of family, faith and freedom. Motivated by the love of Jesus Christ we believe God’s wise ways are best for all people. We advocate for and on behalf of all Australians.
FamilyVoice Australia upholds Christian values and the family: permanence of marriage, sanctity of human life, primacy of parenthood and limited government. FamilyVoice Australia believe:
- God made man male and female – equal in status and complementary in role.
- God established marriage as the voluntary union of one man and one woman for life.
- Good marriages reflect the loving relationship between God and His people.
- Marriage is the God-given place for sexual union and the birth and nurture of children.
- All human life is sacred, since we are made in God’s image.
- Innocent human life must be protected from conception to natural death.
- The dignity of every person should be respected.
- The unborn child and the helpless aged or disabled deserve special care.
- The family – husband and wife with their natural and adopted children – is the basic unit of society.
- God gives parents the responsibility of caring for their children, including loving discipline, education and medical care.
- Grandparents have an especially important role in passing on values to their grandchildren.
- Strong families provide a firm foundation for a healthy nation.
- God has revealed Himself to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit – three persons in perfect relationship as one God.
- God is Lord over everyone and everything in heaven and on earth.
- The Bible sets out God’s way of life for all people.
- Salvation comes to us through Jesus Christ alone.
- God has entrusted His Church with His Word and the task of making disciples of all nations.
- Biblical values are an expression of God’s love and holiness, for our highest good.
- Scripture provides our standards and nourishes our life with God.
- God has ordained the nation as a social structure for the welfare of peoples.
- The primary role of government is to provide for the safety and good order of society.
- Governments are accountable to God and their powers should be limited to their God-given role.
- Governments should be servants of the people and must treat all people equally and justly.
- Christian citizens, as salt and light, should be involved in society and its government.
For more information visit the FamilyVoice Australia website.