Why should I come/what will I get out of it?
- Andrea’s compelling accounts of her frontline experience in UK legal and advocacy work are inspiring
- Come and hear how she maintains her hope, confidence and strength, in the face of relentless challenges
- Andrea’s conviction of the power of God’s truth will inspire you with a deeper confidence that Christians can still make a difference, despite today’s challenges
- One of Andrea’s deepest passions is to see an awakening of God’s church – to unashamedly stand for Jesus’ loving truth
Why should I bring my friends/what will they hear?
- Both with her tireless energy, and her rousing accounts of frontline advocacy work, Andrea’s passion to see Christians engage with society is infectious
- Her motivation and output is unashamedly aimed at glorifying God
- In an age when many Christians are tempted to withdraw, Andrea’s life and work are a compelling example of how Christians must engage with society, without losing the heart of the gospel
Why would I advertise it in my church/small group?
- Why not bring your friends and small group along to hear Andrea’s bold and inspiring vision for Christians influencing society
- Bring your leaders to help them grow in confidence in God’s loving truth
- How can we be confident and faithful in today’s ‘post-Christian, post-truth world’?
- How can we be bold in standing for God’s truth, without losing the gospel?
- How is your church growing in confidence in Jesus’ loving truth – in the marketplace and in the public square?